Tagliatelle à la creme with shrimps and courgette
As you saw, I just went back home, where besides my +4kg gained in 5 days, I gained a lot of new inspiration. Forgot how it feels cooking italian while being in The Netherlands for so long.
So, I decided to share this receipt to you, because I know you like italian food, and I know you like special taste that feels as good as you are in Italy. And I know you like to impress others with your dishes.
Well, with this tagliatelle you will be giving a great image of yourself. It’s simple, essential but full of taste. Cook less for impress.
Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 250/300 grams of shrimps
- 180g tagliatelle
- Cooking creme
- 1 Onion
- 1 courgette
- A bit of butter
- A glass of white wine
So, let’s start:
1. Cut in tiny slices a small onion
2. Cut the courgette in tiny slices
(I love using the Wüsthof knives, strong and precise)
3. Bring in a pan 2 soup spoons of olive oil, not extra vergine, and a cube of butter. Let it melt and warm up.
4. Bring onion in the pan. Let it turn gold
5. Bring courgette and let it cook for about 7 minutes, till it gets soft. Put salt and black pepper.
5a. Take another pan and fill it with water. Let it boil. When it boils, put some 3 normal spoons of salt.
6. Put half a glass of white wine and let it evaporate.
7. When courgette is soft enough, bring shrimps in the pan. Let it cook till they don’t start shrinking. Then add the other half glass of white wine.
8. Add the cream to the pan and let it cook in low fire. Once that is warm, you are done with the sauce.
9. Meanwhile, when water boils, bring the tagliatelle In the pan and let it cook. Once that is ready, when u take off all the water, make sure it isn’t too dry. U ll need the humidity.
10. When u took out the water from the pasta, put it back in your pan and add 4/5 big spoons of the sause, just to give a tAste to the tagliatelle.
11. Serve in a plate and add the sause at last on top of the pasta.
12. Buon Appetito.